Land area: 1992 squareMeter
Waterfront Non-Urban Land
Positioned on the shores of Port Stephens, this absolute waterfront level lot is zoned non-urban and is ready for camping or long-term investment.
The key points on the land:
- Level waterfront lot
- No vehicular access to the property (road not yet built)
- 1,992m2 approximate in size
- Camp and caravan for up to 60 days of the year
- You can fence the land
- Establish gardens and partially landscape the land
- No permanent structure to be erected on the land
- No time frame on the re zone on the land
- Invest now for the future
Non-urban zoning does not allow a dwelling to be constructed on the land.
The Midcoast Council has no timetable at all to re-zone this land. Sometime in the future it will be re zoned but nobody has any time frame. You can camp on the land (or caravan) - you can pursue any agricultural pursuit as the zoning is RU2- Rural Landscape.